Generation Management Practices
Managing Multiple Generations
Are you feeling challenged by the different generations you are supervising? Would you like to help different generations understand and work better with each other? This interactive training provides easy to use tools to increase engagement and motivation of your diverse workforce and build a culture of collaboration.
- Understand generations’ differing relationships with technology, boundaries, trust, transparency, and collaboration.
- Use story to build trust and bond with different generations
Increase engagement across your social media-driven workplace
- Leverage your team through partnerships, cross-generational teams, and mentoring
- Communicate with your whole team, addressing all ages and personality types
- Implement strategies to leverage individual and team effectiveness