Launching Effective Project Teams
Successful projects do not “just happen”. It has been proven that the common success trait for projects across all industries is planning and tracking. This training provides an easy to implement approach that assures the correct people and processes are put into place to assure on-time and on-budget completion. This interactive training provides easy-to-use project management tools and helps you apply concepts through group discussions and case-based exercises.
- Create a project stakeholder map identifying roles and responsibilities
- Build a workflow diagram that establishes start and stop schedule requirements
- Develop a communications strategy that promotes ownership and accountability
- Establish project metrics and change control procedures
- Learn how to shape a collaborative project team that works successfully together to complete projects on time and within budget