Giving and Receiving Constructive Feedback Online or in Person
Do you tend to justify your actions when receiving negative feedback? Do you avoid giving constructive feedback? Feedback sessions can ideally offer people an opportunity to grow or unfortunately create a negative work environment. We teach you the best practices to help both the provider and receiver of the feedback create a growth opportunity. Our interactive training uses group exercises to help you learn how to convert potentially negative situations into a constructive learning experience for all involved.
- Identify the root cause of a situation through multiple perspectives
- Develop an environment that promotes listening and collaborative conversations
- Explore techniques that help convert a difficult conversation into a growth opportunity
- Learn how to use crucial conversational techniques
- Resolve problems by mining initial feedback to uncloak the real issue at hand
- Steer difficult discussions toward an actionable agenda