How to Be a Better Leader: Enhancing Your Executive Presence
You don’t have to be an executive to cultivate your executive presence, a blend of confidence, poise, presence, and connections. We use structured activities and role playing to teach you new ways to show up and stand out, build your self-confidence, and shine as a professional.
- Present yourself with confidence, both verbally and non-verbally
- Listen more powerfully in group and 1:1 situations
- Instill confidence in others through your style, dialogue, and poise
- Build stronger relationships through better listening, powerful querying, and spotlighting others
- Command the room when speaking in meetings, presentations, and 1:1s
- Increase your self-confidence in leading and partnering with others